Seascape Holidays House at 53 Reef Street
53 Reef Street is located only a short drive away from the center of Port Douglas. The house is fantastic for that quiet and relaxing holiday that is just far enough away from bustling town noise but only steps from the famous 4 Mile Beach. Fully self contained for all your family gathering needs. BBQ area at the back and plenty of room for the children to play in the large back yard area.
Only a short walk away from the 'Tavern', family restaurant, bottle shop, fish and chip shop and a cafe/deli. If you don't have a car, a bus stop is just around the corner for easy access to the many restaurants and shops in Port Douglas town center.
What we love about it
Close to the beach and live like a local. Pets are allowed too!
Apartment FeaturesShow all features
- Bedroom One: King Bed
- Bedroom Two: King Bed
- Bedroom Three: 2 Single Beds
- A 7th person may be accommodated on a rollaway at extra charge
- Three bedroom house
- BBQ area
- Airport shuttle available on request at additional charge
- Tour booking service available
- No smoking
- Suitable for pets
- No parties or events
- Check-in time between 14:00 and 17:00
- Check out between 9:00 and 10:00
- Check-in and check out location at the Seascape Holidays office. Once you have made your booking including your arrival details, your check-in procedure will be confirmed
Booking and Cancellation Policy
- During peak season July to October and the Christmas/New Year period, you may cancel free of charge 30 days prior to arrival. At 30 days prior to arrival your credit card will be charged the full amount of your stay. If you cancel within 30 days of arrival your accommodation charge will be non-refundable
- During off peak season mid January to June and November to pre Christmas, you may cancel free of charge 14 days prior to arrival. At 14 days prior to arrival your credit card will be charged the full amount of your stay. If you cancel within 14 days of arrival your accommodation charge will be non-refundable
- Please choose dates to confirm which cancellation period applies